The Many Adventures of Lil Bud

My life stories do not reflect the ideas, feelings, nor position of the Peace Corps nor US gov't and should be regarded as separate and private.

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Sold Out!

Alright...I admit it...I'm a fraud!!! I've sold out and joined Facebook...sigh...I know, but just about everyone I know has it and apparently many of them are ADDICTS. As much as I don't want to feed the addiction, I have decided in the interest of ease and time I'm just going to be posting updates there for a while. When I have a lil more time and motivation, I'll blog a bit...maybe even post some of the better stories here... In the meantime, look me up on Facebook. Today I'm off to Argentina to start 9months of traveling :)

Hope you're all well, happy and healthy!!!

Much love!!
Lor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home