The Many Adventures of Lil Bud

My life stories do not reflect the ideas, feelings, nor position of the Peace Corps nor US gov't and should be regarded as separate and private.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Or Tofurkey Day, as I like to call it ;)

I am thankful for so many things....the life I am able to live....the adventures I am able to experience...the love and support I have from my friends and family...the wonderful people I meet every day...the love I share with so many....and I am so thankful for each and every one of you!

Love and hugs to you today and every day :)
xoxo, Lor

1 Comments:

Blogger DocA said...

Turkey, tofurkey, whatever works for each of us. Bottom line, a great day to remind us of what we should remember every day....how thankful we should be for the people we love and who love us. So glad we got to talk on T-Day. And I still have my fingers crossed for you as we wait to hear more from the PC. Soon, right?
love ya,
Dad

10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home