The Many Adventures of Lil Bud

My life stories do not reflect the ideas, feelings, nor position of the Peace Corps nor US gov't and should be regarded as separate and private.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Jumping into the technology age

I said I'd do it...eventually anyway....move on into the 21st century. After Sangeeta got me the MP3 player, I thought - what am I waiting for? It's time to blog. ;p

So, this is how I'll be keeping in touch while I'm away in Europe for the next four months, and then Peace Corps (no more cell phone after this week). Just remember - if you post a comment...we can ALL read it. I'll still have my email account for those more personal, "oh, how I miss you" emails, not to worry ;p

Ah, my first ever blog....created in Jersey of all places, for all those I love.

Hugs,
Lil

2 Comments:

Blogger JoshJones said...

Very cool

11:09 AM  
Blogger DocA said...

Hey Lor,
Welcome to the tech age, the 21st Century, or whatever you care to call it. I'll look forward to updates and photos from Jersey and beyond. love you,
Dad

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home